A new international peace movement is being launched that opposes the new US military doctrine that is preparing this country for “major power conflict” with China.
The doctrine of “major power conflict” will become a self-fulfilling prophecy unless the American people act to put the brakes on a doctrine/policy that is escalating global tensions, accelerating a new nuclear arms race and eliminating accepted international arms treaties. While the Pentagon pivots toward preparations for major power conflict in Asia the non-stop demonization of China by the government and mainstream media has replaced an informed debate about the dangerous implications of the new US doctrine/policy.
- Julie M. Tang, retired San Francisco Superior Court Judge, Co-Chair of the Comfort Women Justice Coalition
- Ding Bong Lee, President of the San Francisco Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association and the Chinese Six Companies
- Jill Stein, MD, 2016 Green Party Presidential Nominee
- Col. Ann Wright, retired US Army colonel, retired US State Department official
- Ken Hammond, Professor of East Asian and Global History at New Mexico State University
- K.J. Noh, Journalist, Scholar, Peace Activist
- Eugene Puryear, Show host of BreakThrough News
- Sheila Xiao, California Community College Research Analyst
- Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, Constitutional Rights Lawyer
- Michael Wong, Veterans for Peace
- Brian Becker, National Director, ANSWER Coalition